Board of Trustees

 

As part of Public Act 114 of Michigan Public Acts of 1949, Ferris become a state institution on July 1, 1950. As a state institution, the governor appointed members to an governing board with oversight over the institution. Eight members, with staggered terms, serve on the board. This community consists of material that is produced by the Board, and is publicly available.

Collections in this community

Recent Submissions